Sunday, 22 June 2014

Seduction!


Here's a very seductive photo shoot and video by the renowned
Cecilie Harris. It features the very beautiful Graeme Metz from
Premier Models in an editorial for Boys By Girls with the
accompanying video titled "The Truth About Boys."
And didn't you just know that the boy in the video, Graeme, was
a dancer and has been since the age of seven.
I particularly like the top dark image. It does remind you of an early
Dutch impressionist painting.

More images can be seen at Boys By Girls.

I was first alerted to the video via a rather impressive French blog
called Lescaledupigeon,bis
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Graeme is one of my favorites. He's Canadian, you know. And Cecilie Harris certainly has a good eye when it comes to finding beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vera, He is definitely Vera material. Cant think who he reminds me of,
      perhaps a dozen other models. But there is a slight likeness to one
      of your own vintage favourites Robby Benson.

      Delete
    2. That wouldn't have occurred to me, but now that you mention it, there is a bit of Robby going on there.

      Delete
  2. Lindo e sensual !!!!!!! Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryan, E um belo bailarino (dancer) tambem.

      Delete
  3. Thank you to name my blog, I just say that I am in Switzerland ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Philippe, Thank you. Yes our friend Biron asked me to visit your blog to see that
      nice video you posted up.

      I did like your photos of your back garden birds. Very nice.

      Dee.

      Delete